Tuesday 29 November 2011

Mum gets camera happy again :)






While we were getting the bathroom refitted, the boys and I went to stay at  Mum and Dad's. We had a nice time. The boys loved playing in the garden and with all their toys. I loved the colour of the leaves fallen from the large cheery tree at the bottom of the garden and went on a mission to get some nice photos of my two little men. Joseph was particularly obliging though by the end was a little sick of posing. Ben just wasn't that obliging though I still managed to get some lovely ones of him too!!!




This one made me laugh




Whoever though it was a good idea to say 'cheese' when having a photo taken??



Ben squealed with delight on the swing


There is nothing nicer than seeing the two of them having fun together



No comments:

Post a Comment