Tuesday 27 January 2015

Insta update

As I was without a working camera most of last year, I relied on my trusty iphone 4. I hooked myself up to instagram and have had some fun with their filter options. I thought from now on, I may do a regular update on the blog of things I post, as these often reflect the small moments of life I want to treasure. 


Seth at the station when we were waiting for Nathan 11/12/15

'Seth unbeknown to him doing his Elvis impression!'




Seth showing his opinion on the concept of staying in his own bed all night!
#raspberriestothatidea #greeneyedboy #softparents


Joseph to Ben as they sat waiting for their swimming lesson to start:
'Ah this is the life isn't it Ben?'
Ben: 'Yup this is the life'
#lovemyboys #simplethings 


The boy needs a haircut. He hates hair gel but when I told him he looked as cool as Marty McFly he was seriously chuffed!! (Ben was miffed - he wanted to look like Marty but hasn't the fringe. Biff is no fashion idol!)
#oldfilmsarethebest #lovemyboys


Yesterday I took Ben to a party and came home with Leonardo! Behind my smile of greeting, I confess was anxiety over Leo smearing his face on my sofa!
#getthebabywipesready #hewearsitsowell #turtletime


When you plan to, then buy Hyacinths, then love how they look on your table, does that make you old? If so I am old! 
#hopeforspring #hyacinthssmellnicetoo #gettingold
#simplethings


Pants ate my boy!
#hepreferspantstohats #pantseathimdaily #lovemyboys


My bro likes to read, I like to read.
#peasinapod #boyslovetheirbooks #brothers 


Buddies! Nothing gets Mum more brownie points than inviting friends and family over for tea. 
#mumneedsplentyofpoints 


Buddies


How old does Olivia have to be before she can babysit? this girl has mega mothering skills already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment